Kia ora koutou katoa,
Kia haumaru ake te noho ki te kainga! The safest place is at home!
I hope everyone is settling into homelife and you and your whānau are safe and well.
As you can see our team is at home safe in their bubbles, at their workstations and continuing the work of supporting whānau in our communities.
Our office sites are now closed to the public at both 166 St Asaph Street and the Philipstown Hub – all staff are now working remotely and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
We are still here to help you!
Our experienced team of nurses, social workers, counsellors and community support workers will be available through our Helpline, Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm,
CALL 0800 4 WHETU (0800 4 94388).
- Provide Mental health and wellbeing advice and support
- Provide confidential phone and online assessment, counselling and support for adults, youth and children.
- Provide connection to a GP or other health providers
- Provide parenting support and advice.
- Provide information on current resources from government departments. i.e. WINZ
- Connect you with cultural advisors regarding tikanga and protocols due to COVID-19
We may be able to help with;
- Household and Heating
- Financies and Employment
- Social Connection i.e. Facebook, Messenger
He waka eke noa! We’re all in this together!
Te Kaiwhakahaere – Chief Executive Officer