WE ARE STILL HERE TO HELP
New Zealand is at Alert Level 4 (effective 11:59pm Tuesday 17th August 2021). Canterbury will remain at Level 4 for at least three days.
Purapura Whetu continues to operate under Level 4, with the following changes to our services.
- Our sites at 166 St Asaph Street and the Phillipstown Community Hub are closed.
- Our staff are working remotely.
- All group programmes and face to face sessions are cancelled, unless we notify you otherwise.
- Staff will continue to support clients via phone and video calling, prioritising those most in need.
- We are still accepting new referrals.
- Our free helpline 0800 4 WHETU is available Mon to Fri 8:30am-4:30pm.