COVID-19 Alert Level 3
Effective 11:59pm Tuesday 31st August 2021, Canterbury will be at Alert Level 3.
Purapura Whetu will continue to operate under Level 3, with the same changes to our services that you saw in Level 4.
- Our sites at 166 St Asaph Street and the Phillipstown Community Hub remain closed.
- Our staff will continue to work remotely.
- All group programmes and face to face sessions remain cancelled, unless we notify you otherwise.
- Staff will continue to support clients via phone and video calling, prioritising those most in need.
- We are still accepting new referrals.
- Our free helpline 0800 4 WHETU is available Mon to Fri 8:30am-4:30pm.
For more information about COVID-19, Alert Levels, testing and vaccinations, please visit:
Stay safe whānau.