0800 4 Whetu Helpline
Our experienced team of nurses, social workers, counsellors and community support workers are available to support you through our free helpline.
Monday - Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
0800 4 WHETU (0800 4 94388)
- Provide mental health and wellbeing advice and support
- Provide confidential phone or online assessment, counselling and support for adults, youth and children
- Provide connection to a GP or other health providers
- Provide parenting support and advice
- Provide information on current resources/entitlements from government departments. i.e. WINZ
- Connect you with cultural advisors regarding tikanga and protocols due to COVID-19.
We may be able to help with:
- Household and Heating
- Finances and Employment
- Social Connection