Muslim Wellbeing Ōtautahi
Support for Muslim families living in Christchurch
- All ages
- Referrals can be made by health professionals, Imam's of the mosques or self/family members
- Contact email@example.com
- Free service
Our team provides culturally appropriate, multilingual support for families in the Muslim community.
We provide a confidential and non-judgmental service focused on the individual needs of each client. Our team empower people in their daily lives, advocate for their needs and are able connect them with relevant agencies if required.
Our mobile team will provide support to the Muslim community in the Canterbury area in their home and/or the community. We understand that each situation is unique, so we tailor the support to suit you.
We support whānau with:
- Holistic care, treatment and wellness plans
- Practical daily living, household management and developing routines
- Identifying your goals and supporting you with the steps to achieve them
- Pursuing a healthy lifestyle, including physical activity and healthy eating
- Finding training, study, and job opportunities including support with applications
- Relationship building with friends and family
- Connection with the community
- Access to social, legal and community services
- Advocacy with social, legal and community services